Metal may just be the ideal material for roofing Vancouver homes and many businesses, as it stands up to our harsh weather conditions with ease.
Metal Roof = An Investment in Protection
Who can argue with longevity? That’s value! Vancouver’s rainfall and moisture retention eventually gets the better of just about all roofs covering commercial and residential properties. While weaker and ultimately porous materials will succumb faster, leading to internal damage, metal has major advantages over them:
- Lasts 50 years and more – very inexpensive over the long-term.
- Strength proven against the most severe weather.
- Little to no maintenance needed.
- Energy saving.
- Versatile styles.
- Great variety of colours, finishes and designs.
- Will not rot, decay, shrink or crack.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Some insurers may offer better premiums.
- Aesthetically awesome - your home or utilitarian building will look stunning.
Metal Beats the Elements
Utilizing shingles, corrugation and a system of ridges and grooves, standing seam metal roofing is incredibly tough, waterproof, and can be custom fitted to virtually any shape of roof. Over time, metal will prove to last longer than cedar or asphalt shingles, clay tiles and torch-on materials, making it the most economical solution against the elements.
Even lower quality metal roofing has an effective life twice the length of asphalt and cedar.
Of course, Absolute Roof Solutions uses only high-grade metal to provide you with outstanding protection for most of your own lifetime or longer.
A metal roof is absolutely ideal if your home or business is in a forested area or has overhanging trees and bushes in close proximity. Its strength will withstand heavy snowfall and wind with ease, even on the shallowest angles.