Absolute Roof Solutions is a growing company, always looking for great people who are highly skilled, willing to train and conscientious. Our reputation is based on our reliable, competent and trustworthy staff. If you feel that you meet our standards, please submit your information below.
Lead Repair Technician
Absolute Roof Solutions is seeking an experienced repair technician. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for completing service calls and repairs with the aid of a labourer; you must be able to quote fixed price repairs. 5+ years’ experience in the roofing industry (flat & sloped) in the Lower Mainland required; journeyman ticket preferred. Own work vehicle (paid company advertising available), cellphone and laptop required. Salary based on experience, mileage, profit share and benefits available.
Build your Career while you learn from the Best
Absolute Roof Solutions is a progressive roofing company with the purpose “To protect people and their homes and buildings from the environment”. We are an innovative and growing company that cares about our clients, and the people who work for us. We are currently looking for a new labourer who wants to grow with us.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants a full-time position in the roofing and waterproofing business where he/she can learn from the bottom up.
Absolute Roof Solutions offers sponsorship for apprenticeships to become a highly paid ticketed roofer/waterproofer. We want people who have started or would like to start an apprenticeship, and want to learn how to be a professional in the business. Previous experience is preferred but not necessary.
- A proven track record and the ability/desire to work hard
- Be weatherproof
- The desire to learn our standards and get trained as a professional in the business
- To have a vehicle or a way to get to various work sites
- To have some basic personal hand tools or the willingness to get them
- Willingness and eagerness to do better and learn more
- Must work well in a team environment.
We are a high quality and customer service driven company. We know that the quality of our product is only as good as the people who do the work, so we put the time into making them great.
If you have the desire and ability to excel in the roofing business (and not just get a summer job) and think you will fit into a company with core values of Trust and Honesty, Exceptional Service, Continuous Learning and Growth, please send us your resume.
Compensation: $18 per hour + Benefits.
Application: use the link below or send your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you would like to be part of the best team in town.
Roofing Site Supervisor
Are you looking for a company where you can grow your management and leadership skills? Do you want to build and lead a top gun crew with great people?
If so, this opportunity could be for you.
Position Type: Full time
Skills and Requirements:
- Track record of successfully managing production flat roofing projects.
- Must have read seal roofing ticket or equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- Must be willing and able to learn new ways to do things
- Must be able to show successfully completed torch-on roofing projects
- Need to know all RCABC standards as a minimum.
- Must enjoy the challenge to train and lead people.
- Must have read seal roofing ticket or equivalent demonstrated knowledge.
Compensation: $40/hr plus benefits, production bonuses & company vehicle.
If you don’t see an opportunity that quite fits your skill-set, upload your resume and let us know why you would be an asset to our team.