Natural light entering your home can have an uplifting effect on everyone. This is what makes the installation of skylights popular.
Tangible benefits to skylights
But there are also more tangible benefits that skylights can provide to your home.
- Added energy efficiency (use less natural gas or electricity for heating),
- Improved aesthetics such as curb appeal; accentuating a room or hallway,
- Improved ventilation/airflow (for skylights that can be opened),
- Comfort and warmth generated by soothing, defuse sunlight, and
- More natural light as compared to vertical windows.
We do installations
If you are considering skylights for your home, Absolute Roof Solutions provides skylight installation with Velux skylights.
We can give you advice so you can decide which are the right skylights for you. We can provide information on the following:
- Correct skylight placement
- Energy efficiency ratings
- Ultraviolet coating options
- Ventilation (for heat release)
- Remote-controlled shades/blinds
We do inspections and repairs
If you already have skylights in your home we can help with inspection and repair services.
Skylights are frequent sources of roof leaks. There are a number of reasons for this.
- Inferior installation
- Ineffective flashing
- Insufficient caulking
- Incorrect choice of skylights
- Incompatibility with roof pitch
Our experts can inpect and repair any such problem.